9 reviews this month!
Did you miss the reviews? Fear not, follow this link and catch up with all the bookish goodness! And if you’ve just come across the Italy in Books reading challenge 2011, you can find all the information you need by clicking here. Joining couldn’t be easier!
And now, the long-awaited moment of the prize draw!
The five lucky reviewers who, courtesy of Betsy Hoffman, will receive a copy of Dreaming of Sicily are:
1. Jeane, who read and reviewed Ask Me If I'm Happy by Kimberly Menozzi.
2. Gretchen, who read and reviewed Venice by Jan Morris.
3. Lindy, who read and reviewed The Summer House by Christobel Kent.
4. Pete, who read and reviewed Christ Stopped at Eboli by Carlo Levi.
5. Lara, who read and reviewed Io ci sto by Marco Zarfati. Scroll down to read her review.