NEW! Reading challenge 2012
Now that the new year is approaching at the speed of light, I don’t want to be caught unprepared. It is therefore without further ado that I invite you to join the…
Having chosen a specific subject for my previous reading challenges, all the books already waiting on my shelves have been kept waiting some longer. That’s why I decided not to set a theme for the new reading challenge: you can read what you want and as much as you want.
1. The challenge will run from January, 1st 2012 to December, 31st 2012. You can join at any time from today but only reviews of books read in 2012 will be counted.
2. Read as many books as you like! You don’t necessarily have to set a goal but you can if you want to. In this case, please leave a comment below to share your target.
3. All genres are permitted as long as the books are commercially available, i.e. the books need to have been printed (no matter how long ago or if they are now out of print) and can be purchased (or borrowed), regardless of how difficult it is to track them down.
4. You don't need a blog to participate. Posting your reviews on GoodReads, Amazon or similar websites is also accepted.
5. You can post your reviews in English, Italian, French, German and Spanish.
6. Please share the details of this challenge by talking about it on Twitter and Facebook, by posting these rules on your blog, by displaying the logo on your sidebar etc. The more, the merrier!
7. There will be prize draws and competitions throughout the year. A book (possibly more) will automatically be awarded to the most prolific reader.
Please sign up below and come back in January to submit your review(s)…
For a list of all reviews submitted in January, please click here.
To submit your FEBRUARY reviews and/or check what the others have been reading, please click here.