Thanks again for joining the LGBT reading challenge 2011! If you haven't joined yet, don't worry: there is still time.
Below is a list of all the book reviews that have been submitted in June (via this link). Hopefully you will all find new and interesting titles to explore - I, for one, am sure to gather another few books to add to my TBR list!
Whether you already know the books that are being discussed or not, I strongly encourage you to leave comments below and on the other blogs. I want to hear your voices! Despite its name, the reading challenge is not simply a competition, more of an opportunity to share ideas and bond over our common interests!
01. Natazzz read and reviewed Pages for you by Sylvia Brownrigg.
02. Dorla read and reviewed Room by Emma Donoghue.
03. Juliet read and reviewed The Passion by Jeanette Winterson.
04. Lucy read and reviewed Carol by Patricia Highsmith.
05. J Seth read and reviewed Men Who Love Men by William J. Mann.
Don't forget, one June reviewer is in for a chance to win a copy of Flick by Geraldine Meade, courtesy of Little Island!