Thanks again for joining the LGBT reading challenge 2011! If you haven't joined yet, don't worry: there is still time.
Below is a list of all the book reviews that have been submitted in April (via this link). Hopefully you will all find new and interesting titles to explore - I, for one, am sure to gather another few books to add to my TBR list!
Whether you already know the books that are being discussed or not, I strongly encourage you to leave comments below and on the other blogs. I want to hear your voices! Despite its name, the reading challenge is not simply a competition, more of an opportunity to share ideas and bond over our common interests!
01. Juliet read and reviewed Strong for Potatoes by Cynthia Thayer.
02. Lucy read and reviewed Katherine Mansfield: A Secret Life by Claire Tomalin.
03. Saranga read and reviewed Wavewalker by Stella Duffy.
04. Saranga read and reviewed Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro.
05. Dorla read and reviewed Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris.
Don't forget, one April reviewer is in for a chance to win a copy of Wilde's Last Stand by Philip Hoare, courtesy of Duckworth Publishers!