Thanks again for joining the LGBT reading challenge 2011! If you haven't joined yet, don't worry: there is still time.
Below is a list of all the book reviews that have been submitted in February (via this link). Hopefully you will all find new and interesting titles to explore - I, for one, am sure to gather another few books to add to my TBR list!
Whether you already know the books that are being discussed or not, I strongly encourage you to leave comments below and on the other blogs. I want to hear your voices! Despite its name, the reading challenge is not simply a competition, more of an opportunity to share ideas and bond over our common interests!
And so, let's begin!
01. Natazzz read and reviewed Lost Souls by Poppy Z. Brite.
02. Dante read and reviewed Drag King Dreams by Leslie Feinberg.
03. Orange Sorbet read and reviewed Yes Means Yes! by Jaclyn Friedman & Jessica Valenti.
04. Juliet read and reviewed My Alexandria by Mark Doty.
05. Irene read and reviewed The War Against Miss Winter by Kathryn Miller Haines.
06. Irene read and reviewed Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann.
07. Dorla read and reviewed Unspeakable Horror edited by Vince A. Liaguno and Chad Helder.
08. Saranga read and reviewed Antique Bakery by Fumi Yoshinaga.
09. Saranga read and reviewed Midnighter: Anthem by various writers and artists.
10. Irene read and reviewed Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins.
11. Orange Sorbet read and reviewed Written on the Body by Jeanette Winterson.
Don't forget, one February reviewer is in for a chance to win a copy of Wavewalker by Stella Duffy, courtesy of Serpent’s Tail!