Thanks again for joining the LGBT reading challenge 2011! If you haven't joined yet, don't worry: there is still time.
Below is a list of all the book reviews that have been submitted in May (via this link). Hopefully you will all find new and interesting titles to explore - I, for one, am sure to gather another few books to add to my TBR list!
Whether you already know the books that are being discussed or not, I strongly encourage you to leave comments below and on the other blogs. I want to hear your voices! Despite its name, the reading challenge is not simply a competition, more of an opportunity to share ideas and bond over our common interests!
01. Natazzz read and reviewed Martin Misunderstood by Karin Slaughter.
02. Lucy read and reviewed The Love of Good Women by Isabel Miller.
03. Juliet read and reviewed To the Friend Who Did Not Save My Life by Herve Guibert.
04. Orange Sorbet read and reviewed Hero by Perry Moore.
05. Irene read and reviewed All-night Party by Andrea Barnet.
06. Dorla read and reviewed Gertrude Stein Remembered by Linda Simon.
Don't forget, one May reviewer is in for a chance to win a copy of Skin Lane by Neil Bartlett, courtesy of Serpent's Tail!